The Concern About Water
The Need For Protection
The numbers are thought Provoking.
About 70% of the Earth’s surface is covered by water. But only about 3% of that water is fresh water. And only about 1% of that fresh water is available for use by humans.
Water is precious. And keeping our water safe is on the minds of more and more Americans every day. In fact, according to a WQA, 2011 survey, 80% of Americans are concerned about the quality of their water. And while the EPA has strict regulations for the levels of various contaminants that can be present in drinking water, more and more families are turning to water filtration solutions for their water needs.
Less than 8% of Americans have a water treatment system. That leaves 92% of the population without any type of water treatment in their homes. Providing these people with the quality water they want and need is a huge opportunity. And that’s where ProSystems can help.
We’re the experts in the water treatment industry. And we have a long and successful history of partnering with plumbers to Provide innovative training, sales strategies and products that translate into big possibilities for business.
Our goal is to help you give the 80% of Americans who are concerned about the quality of their water a safe and effective water quality solution. With the help of ProSystems, you’ll be able to make the most of every opportunity that presents itself.
Our commitment to the plumbing companies we partner with runs deep. With ProSystems, you’ll have a strategic partner today, tomorrow and beyond.