- Drinking Water Filtration
- Whole House Filtration
- Well Water Application
Softened Water Makes A Clear Difference Throughout Your Home.
ProSeries Water Softener
Life is a little harder without softened water. But thanks to the ProSeriesWater Softener, your home and your lifestyle promise to be a little more comfortable.
It will be evident in the beautiful dishes, brighter and softer clothes and in a shower stall with reduced water spots. You’ll feel it as shampoo easily rinses out, leaving your hair shiny and more manageable. And you’ll save money on soaps and detergents while greatly reducing scale buildup that could harm your water-using appliances. You’ll even reduce the risk of harming your faucets and pipes.
- Smoother, softer skin
- Brighter, whiter laundry
- Less household cleaning time
- Less wasted energy
- Reduced scale build-up on fixtures
- Increased life of water using appliances
Easy and versatile
- Our three-button keypad with digital display ensures this sophisticated system is easily programmed to match your family’s water needs. There’s no need to worry about power outages because the electronic system maintains your program settings. The system’s Five-cycle regeneration maximizes efficiency. And its demand-initiated regeneration saves you money on salt and water because the softener only regenerates when needed based on your family’s actual water usage.
- Ideal for all homes because it supplies more water with less pressure drop.The system’s composite material allows for flexible installation and is durable and corrosion-resistant.
- Cycles are fully adjustable so settings are customized for your needs.The sturdy polyethylene brine tank holds up to 350 lbs. (159 kg) of salt. And the reliable brine safety valve incorporates built-in safeguards that prevent brine tank overflow.
- Highly efficient resin that is designed to be long lasting and chlorine resistant. Softening tank is made from non-corrosive, reinforced fiberglass. External bypass valve is also included for ease of service.
Benefits will be provided by various types of ProSeries equipment when installed and operated according to manufacturer’s recommendations. Operational, maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. All claims based on best available information at time of printing. Manufacturer makes no representations as to the suitability of this equipment for a particular application. Aquion, Inc does not warrant that your ProSeries product and the non-ProSeries product will perform properly when used together, and assumes no liability therefore.
California Residents: Water treatment devices sold to retail consumers in California accompanied by certain health claims must be certified by the California Department of Public Health. The Water Softener is not certified by the State of California for the purpose of making health claims.
Wisconsin and Iowa Disclaimer
This literature is not approved for use in Wisconsin and Iowa.
Product Number: PN37116-Rev D