- Drinking Water Filtration
- Whole House Filtration
- Well Water Application
A Better Solution For The Best Water Possible.
ProSeries Point of Use Drinking Water System
Our Point of Use Drinking Water System will Provide you with bottled quality water without the bottle or the bother.
The ProSeries POU (Point of Use) Drinking Water System tucks neatly under your sink and dispenses a constant supply of delicious water tothe faucet installed to your sink. Forget the daily cost of bottled water. Thanks to this filter, your coffee, tea and juice will be more flavorful. And the food you prepare — like soups, sauces, fresh fruits and vegetables– will taste better. In addition, our drinking water system gives you a constant supply of water and the fast recovery system refills your tank quickly, producing enough water for all of your needs.
The heart of the system is a highly compressed carbon block filter made of selected activated carbons to reduce tastes and odors, and aestheticchlorine. Up to 750 gallons of drinking water can be produced before the cartridge needs replacement. And when a cartridge change is required, all it takes is a quick turn of the filter body locking ring No tools are required.
The ProSeries POU (Point of Use) Drinking Water Systemeffectively reduces:
- Bad tastes and odors
- Dirt and rust
- Aesthetic chlorine
- Contaminants down to .5 micron. As a reference, the diameter of an average human hair is 100 microns.
- Compact unit installs conveniently under your sink or the ice maker
- Rugged stainless steel housing
- Dual filtration carbon block filter provides a constant supply of highly filtered drinking water
- Drinking water
- Ice cubes
- Baby formulas
- Cooking water
- Soups and sauces
- Juices, coffee and tea
How It Works
- Step 1: Cold water enters the system.
- Step 2: Water is forced through the tightly compressed activated carbon block filter that has a porosity of only .5 micron.
- Step 3: Unwanted substances are trapped and filtered out.
- Step 4: Water leaves the filter and flows through the system’s faucet, providing you with an abundant supply of crystal clear, delicious water for both drinking and cooking.
Benefits will be provided by various types of ProSeries equipment when installed and operated according to manufacturer’s recommendations. Operational, maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. All claims based on best available information at time of printing. Manufacturer makes no representations as to the suitability of this equipment for a particular application. Aquion, Inc does not warrant that your ProSeries product and the non-ProSeries product will perform properly when used together, and assumes no liability therefore.
California Residents: Water treatment devices sold to retail consumers in California accompanied by certain health claims must be certified by the California Department of Public Health. The Point of Use Drinking Water System is not certified by the State of California for the purpose of making health claims.
This literature is not approved for use in Wisconsin.
Product Number: PN37114-Rev D